Jan Kalyan Shiksha and Sewa Sansthan is a registered non-profit, non-religious Non- Governmental organization ,It Established in Amethi in 2008 , Amethi is a town in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh ,Also we have the office on Delhi and Uttrakhand also. Main objective of the organization is to serve senior citizens,working for development and education of ST and SC ,poor & orphan girls, unemployed & illiterate youths
Jan Kalyan Shiksha and Sewa Sansthan provides the meal, medical facilities and an old age home to senior citizens. We also working on swachh bharat abhiyan , namami gange project and clean yamuna project.
• We help government in their social projects along with our main objectives.
• We help the poor, women, children, disabled persons and needful families.
• we organize medical camp to provided free Health check-up and offered counselling & treatment by trained Doctors and Specialists.
• Spreading the benefits of government organized programs and schemes.
• We provide our help and resources for the social welfare programs.
• We organize many awareness programs such as – Consumer rights, Health awareness, Social Issues awareness, Awareness about the conservation of natural resource and awareness about government organized programmes etc.
JKSSS works for the uplift and development of the underprivileged with a strong focus on education and health of women and child from disadvantaged communities
Education : We organised a program for Dalit children o the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanti on all the our head office and branches offices .The dignitaries present spoke on the importance of education and nominated children for fee education under the Right to Education Act .Note book ,text book and stationery were also distributed .
We organised gathering promoting and right to fee and Compulsory Education to underprivileged children and distribute books and study material.
We also celebrate the 26 January ,15 August and Gandhi Jayanti also distribute the Books ,text books and study material to poor and dalit children .
Stitching and Tailoring classes :-
Underprivileged women were provide with free stitching and tailoring to make them more employable .We organised this program early basis .We also provide the certificate of the six-month long training .Many other two-day program also organised like ….
Environment :- The Organisation put together a programme on the occasion of world Environment Day .They also organised a tree-planting program as part of an effort to reduce environmental pollution .Participants were made aware of effects of pollution
Heath Awareness Programmes :- We Organised a program on the Population Day that explored the problem of India;s growing population .They also observed word AIDS day by organising an awareness and counselling programme for truck drivers.They held an awareness camp on HIV/AIDS .We also Organisation a street play awareness and educated for HIV/AIDS .A cancer awareness program was also help in the same month to inform people about the importance of early detecation and treatement of the disease .