Jan Kalyan Shiksha and Sewa Sansthan is a registered non-profit, non-religious Non- Governmental organization ,It Established in Amethi in 2008 , Amethi is a town in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh ,Also we have the office on Delhi and Uttrakhand also. Main objective of the organization is to serve senior citizens,working for development and education of ST and SC ,poor & orphan girls, unemployed & illiterate youths
Jan Kalyan Shiksha and Sewa Sansthan provides the meal, medical facilities and an old age home to senior citizens. We also working on swachh bharat abhiyan , namami gange project and clean yamuna project.
• We help the poor, women, children, disabled persons and needful families.
• we organize medical camp to provided free Health check-up and offered counselling & treatment by trained Doctors and Specialists.
• Spreading the benefits of government organized programs and schemes.
• We provide our help and resources for the social welfare programs.
• We organize many awareness programs such as – Consumer rights, Health awareness, Social Issues awareness, Awareness about the conservation of natural resource and awareness about government organized programmes etc.